Blog Archive

Thursday, January 31, 2013

lifestyle newborn shoot | the k. family welcomes baby e. | natural light photographer, syracuse, ny

There isn't anything I love more than capturing the teensiest moments in a brand new life, like the ones I caught while photographing newborn baby E. recently.

Spunky hair, and a wide-eyed baby girl is what I was greeted with when I arrived at the K's family home a week ago. We utilized the entirety of the home, from the kitchen to the nursery and everywhere in between. 

Even though it was a frigid, white winter day here in upstate NY, there was nothing but love and warmth inside that home. Here are some of my favorite moments from my meet and greet with miss E.

lifestyle newborn session, syracuse area photographer, maria b photography, mb smith

I simply can't wait to give these new parents the beautiful prints and artwork of their newest little princess to hang on the walls of their home!

Get more information about my work and booking a session through my website maria b. photographymy Facebook page or  contact me directly. I will be (im)patiently waiting to hear from you about having beautiful moments of your family captured, naturally!



6 comments: